10 drinks that will warm you up this winter
Hot chocolate with a “cap” of a marshmallow
2 tsp cornstarch; 4 cups milk; 200 g dark chocolate; 4 tsp honey; 1 tsp vanilla extract; 1 pinch salt; whipped cream (to taste); marshmallow (to taste).
1. In a small bowl, mix the starch and 0.5 cups of milk.
2. In a skillet over medium heat, heat the remaining milk, but do not let it to boil.
3. Removing the milk from the heat, add the chopped chocolate, honey, vanilla and salt.
4. Mix well until smooth and add the starch.
5. Bring to a boil over medium heat, and after removing from the fire, cool a little (chocolate should thicken slightly when cooled).
6. Pour into cups, garnish with whipped cream and marshmallows.
Warm Apple cider with spices
10 apples; chopped zest of 1 orange; 3 cinnamon sticks; 1/2 tsp cloves; 1 nutmeg; 1/2 tsp. fresh ginger; 1 lemon; 1.5 cups of water.
80 ml of organic coffee; 40 ml whiskey; 30 g cream; 1 tablespoon of sugar.
1. Brew strong black coffee.
2. Whisk the cream until soft, but not thick consistency.
3. Pour the coffee into the Cup (ideally in the special glass for Irish coffee or mulled wine), add the sugar and stir it until dissolved.
Refreshing Moroccan tea
5 g fresh mint; 1 g cloves; 1 g (3-4 star) anise; 1 stick cinnamon; 2 tsp sugar; 2 slices of lemon or grapefruit.
5 g of black tea; lemon 3/4; 5 buds cloves; 1 cinnamon stick; 20 g brown sugar; 80 ml dark rum.
White cranberry sangria
1 green Apple, 1 red Apple; 1 Cup cranberries; 1 bottle of wine of Pinot Gris; 1/2 Cup white grape juice; 1/4 Cup sugar; 0.5 liters of carbonated water.
1. Apples cut into small cubes.
4. Cool drink in the fridge. After an hour of cooling sangria ready.
Orange tea with spices
1 tsp black tea; 1/2 orange; 1 pinch or stick cinnamon; 1 pinch of ginger; 1 clove Bud; anise (to taste), honey (to taste).
1. Pour tea into a Cup and pour it with boiling water.
2. Squeeze tea in the juice from an orange. So in the juice preserved with vitamins, you can wait until the tea cools to about fifty degrees, and then add the juice.
3. Add tea, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and other spices.
4. Stir the drink and leave to infuse for five minutes. You can strain the tea through a fine sieve.
Apple mulled wine with Amaretto
400 ml dry red wine; 1 Apple; 1 tbsp brown sugar; 50 ml Amaretto liqueur; 1 cinnamon stick; 4 buds cloves; 3 peas of fragrant pepper.
1. Chop the apples into cubes.